Director of Web Operations
Description or summary
To manage the PMI Armenia Chapter internet presence via the chapter website and through internet based social networking sites. The position will require one or more subcommittees to be established in order to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Maintain the PMI Armenia Chapter website
- Work with chapter leaders regarding web site content
- Work with web content subcommittees and/or volunteers to ensure consistent and relevant content as it pertains to PMI Armenia Chapter
- Form and manage subcommittees as needed to support PMI Armenia Chapter website management and social media content
- Job board administration
- Coordinate deployment of new menu options, pages, sections and content with the PMI Armenia Chapter leaders
- Work with Director of Marketing to deploy sponsor icons/banners/ advertising on PMI Armenia Chapter website
- Conduct periodic review of website content accuracy and consistency
- Provide assistance to authorized members in updating website content
- Assist authorized members in performing website content updates (events, advertisements, job board, etc)
- Research and respond to website issue reports
- Respond to questions regarding the website
- Assist Job Board Coordinator with monitoring job board postings (approving/disapproving)
- Develop procedures and policies as needed in support of consistent and continued site management
- Train back up volunteers and distribute the work among them so that they can gain fluency with the new web site. We need at least one back up so that we can respond quickly if the web master is not available.
- Verification of new web site functionality
- Participate in BOD meetings, time permitting
- Report on responsible areas
- Report on proposed functional and or content enhancements
- Report site statistics
- Establish and Maintain SLA
- 24-48 hours for providing answers to questions and updates to website content
- Respond to chapter emails, phone calls, etc within 48 hours.
- Must be a PMI Armenia Chapter member
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Creativity for how to reach out to the public about PMI Armenia Chapter offerings.
- Attend training sessions for website maintenance, as provided by the host
- Familiarity with internet based social networking tools.
Is membership required?
Desired skill sets
- Attention to detail, editing skills
- Understanding of website content and layout
Credential(s) and number of years required
Education and training
PDUs to be awarded
PDU based on new CCR, determined once CCR is published
Featured on the PMI Armenia Chapter website, PMI Armenia Chapter meetings and PMI Armenia Chapter newsletter.
Application close date