The running of the PMI Armenia Chapter is based on the voluntary work of its members.
Do you have project management skills or want to learn new skills? No matter where you are on your project management or business analysis career journey, we've got volunteer opportunities to match your interests!
We encourage all our members to get involved and help us make our chapter the best it can be! At the same time, volunteering will help you to grow and develop your experience and skills to be the best you can be too.
- Meet project managers and business analysts in the local area (and even some that still volunteer with us remotely outside of our area too).
- Learn new resume-worthy skills. Learn from your peers. This is also an opportunity to hone and practice your leadership and soft skills in a non-threatening environment.
- Pass on your skills and knowledge: Many members find it extremely gratifying to pass on their skills, knowledge, and invaluable experience to new or less experienced project managers and business analysts.
- Expand your network & build relationships: Our surveys tell us that the #1 reason for joining our chapter is our networking opportunities. Our chapter is the best place to nurture professional relationships and connect with other professionals in Armenia, and in multiple industries (IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Education, and more). Chapter dinner meetings, roundtables, education seminars, and volunteer opportunities not only provide valuable learning towards your career development, they also put you in direct contact with your fellow professionals who could refer you to your next job. Some could even become a valuable reference for you.
- Share your passion for project management or business analysis.
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDU's) for your certification renewal.
- Jump-start your resume: Whether you are new to the profession, between jobs, or working to develop towards your next job or promotion, your volunteer work with our local chapter will add value to your resume. "Giving back" to your profession demonstrates your generosity, hard-working attitude, and moral character, characteristics that any future employer would value.
- Give back: Help those in your community.
- Have a great time!
- Make a positive difference!
Currently there are the following volunteering opportunities:
2- Project management trainers for schools
Are you ready to volunteer? Contact us at Volunteers.